20080517

Rantings!

Handphone issue chapter closed! BAM! :D Just got my favvvvvvv phone, for now. LOL. Please don't cock up again. BE GOODDDD :) I love you my slim slim w890i :D Kinda got sick of brown alr. And the brown hue looks kinda like maroon. Dangs. LOL. So.. I got the colour of stainless steel :D Happy kiddddo :D LOL I'll be waiting to get back to work man. $140 more to go to PRADA. :( I'm going to get a new watch after I get my PRADA. LOL. Materialism. What in the world. KAYS. Enough about braggin' over material.

Sorry Bandits, can't be able to join you guys for Pool @ Parkway :( Kinda sad though. Made a promise with the 2 darling babes to go urm, service. LOL Yupp. So later at 5.30 will be at Expo with babyy, xinxin and boobies :)

I got so frustrated last night. 'Cause of the many things running through my head. It seriously sucks to be cooped up at home during the longggg weekends. I have had my self-proclaim holiday since Wednesday afternoon. And up till TODAY, I HAVE GOT NTH BETTER TO DO. I've been marathon-ing this DVD with 28 horror flicks that Ethan left for me for the past 24 hours. LOL. Damnnnnn sick and tired up there. Want to go work, I'm off scheduled. Want to go out and play, can't just stay out all night. Fucked up. I PRAY I CAN GO TABOO TONIGHT. :( Sigh. Damn it.

I'm jealous, everyone's having a blast this weekend. And I'm not :( Sigh. And I'm bloody freaking planless on Sunday (oh wait, think I DO have plans.), when 5 different people wants to ask me out today. DAMN. HAHAHA. Everyone loves Saturday. Monday come some VESAK DAY. :DD


This is my 4th on the right btw ;)

CHEERIOS, let me have a good saturday night! :)




There's no one, like you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home